International Marketing Strategy for Overseas & Indian companies :
Strength In: India, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Senegal, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, Germany, Sweden, France, Spain, Italy, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Australia, Bangladesh, China, Taiwan & Afghanistan.
- Sourcing of Import Products
- Identifying Joint Venture / Foreign Collaboration Partners & Agreements
- Organising Business Delegations from India to abroad - 140 till date.
Representation of overseas Government bodies in India
- Arrange Buyer Seller Meets (BSM) for incoming trade delegations / delegates
- Conduct Market Research & updates on Indian market - Vertical specifc
- Identify trade opportunities in India
- Provide advisory to overseas individual organizations in setting up business in India
- Provide administrative support through GN offices in India
ADVISORY / LIAISON
- Liaison Services For Opening Of Foreign Companies In India
- Opening Of Office & warehouse Abroad For Indian Companies abroad
SEMINARS / WORKSHOPS
- Training on International Trade Topics to Corporate & SME Staff through Seminars, Workshops & In house training. (400+ country focused-product focussed seminars attended by 18000+ companies)
- Diploma course in International Trade Management (130 batches Conducted till date - 3000+ students graduated; 700 students abroad)
Our most popular services
- Quick market research (QMR) report on India on your business - a 4 to 5 page practical report. Report content includes:
- - Size of market
- - In country production
- - Import value
- - Imports from which countries
- - Players (small / medium/ large)
- - Government incentives & regulations
- - Price Idea
- - Prospective companies as partners
- - Distributors / agents listing
- - Distribution system
- - Promotion methods
- Discuss the report with you over a skype meet.
- Receive your brochures / PPT or samples.
- Arrange your skype meetings with prospect. Be present on skype in these initial meetings.
- Arrange your logistics & meetings for your India visit.
- Accompany you to meetings in India.
- Submit you a note on next steps (after your India visit).
- Keep you informed of business leads / tenders / exhibitions / news related to your business.
- Send you the monthly Newsletter